■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

奥村を取ったってことは山田は見限られたよな

1 :風吹けば名無し@\(^o^)/:2015/01/11(日) 10:40:50.23 ID:8u0OSwIg0.net
まああの素行の悪さじゃ当然だわな

2 :風吹けば名無し@\(^o^)/:2015/01/11(日) 10:41:32.15 ID:Z1iKBNx70.net
つまりピロヤスは論外ってことやね
グッバイピッロ

3 :風吹けば名無し@\(^o^)/:2015/01/11(日) 10:41:35.11 ID:LpGWsxJd0.net
Oh , ... (cut down on condition by the ridiculous weight management called the cheeseburger increase in quantity methods in the summertime after all , and break a spur for the slump of the team
The fragment of the professionalism that, by the way ,
just earn personal results by batting of the self-satisfaction to have nothing to do with the victory or defeat of the team even in favorable condition is not seen
Than the Yamada great thinker of the goddamn kid who is disgusting by the cheek that I become a long-nosed goblin , and the bottom of heart finishes experiencing fear of the baseball ,
I know baseball well than anyone else and have the figure which there should be as a baseball person as a professional and am always with the good sample of the younger student
I am proud of the best second defense in Japan and I encourage a pitching staff for the mind of the forehand the team and draw out the batting order
I make an ideal and ultimate Hiroyasu Tanaka who " is the part of filler " deserves to be a regular of Swallows and saves the slump of the team
Manager Ogawa is with mind in being a player of the one and only showing big presence as the veteran who can rely as soon as possible
It sympathizes with not being in the so far-off future that the golden age of Swallows comes if let Hiroyasu Tanaka return to a regular again ;)

総レス数 3
2 KB
掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★