■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

日本、捕鯨問題で国際社会から猛烈批判を受けガチで終わる

1 :風吹けば名無し:2019/03/15(金) 12:55:09.02 ID:dJufk1YZ0.net
ソースはCNN

Is this the real life- Is this just fantasy-
Caught in a landslide- No escape from reality-
Open your eyes Look up to the skies and see-
Im just a poor boy,i need no sympathy-
Because Im easy come,easy go, A little high,little low, Anyway the wind blows,doesnt really matter to me, To me
Mama,just killed a man, Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger,now hes dead, Mama,life had just begun,
But now Ive gone and thrown it all away- Mama ooo,
Didnt mean to make you cry- If Im not back again this time tomorrow- Carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters-
Too late,my time has come, Sends shivers down my spine- Bodys aching all the time, Goodbye everybody-Ive got to go- Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth- Mama ooo- (any way the wind blows)
I dont want to die, I sometimes wish Id never been born at all- I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango- Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
Galileo,galileo, Galileo galileo Galileo figaro-magnifico- But Im just a poor boy and nobody loves me-
Hes just a poor boy from a poor family- Spare him his life from this monstrosity-
Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go- Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no- Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye- So you think you can love me and leave me to die-
Oh baby-cant do this to me baby- Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here- Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see, Nothing really matters-,nothing really matters to me,
Any way the wind blows….

総レス数 6
4 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★