■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

英語が出来ない無能の言い訳で打線組んだww

637 :風吹けば名無し:2018/06/13(水) 00:36:11.33 ID:vard+Jf+0.net
>>613
別人だぞ
ライティング能力は岡くんの方が遥かに高い

13 番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの転載は禁止です (スプッッ Sd84-RUi6) 2016/11/21 16:27:32
(^ω^)低学歴ネトウE乙w

By the way, I dreamt a joyful and adventurous dream last night. Therein my wife and I were
in a Renault FT-17, a well-known French tank invented during the WWI. While my wife was driving, I was seeking enemies through its cupola.
By and by a host of japs with a rifle in their hand came in front of us, but all of them were slain by my
accurate shots. I scouted out one jap after another, but they never rivaled out our tank, and
immediately they smashed into chunks of meat.
While shooting hostile yellow bugs, our tank accidentally leapt down from the cliff, but escaped
being crushed, for an unbelievable phenomenon happened. Thank god, our tank was flying!

Thereafter we found a jap’s zero-fighter coming toward us. Our tank responded by looping the loop and flying behind
the Zero, then I shot a merciless shot at him. His right wing was smashed and the foe’s plane fell down
onto the sea. As bad luck had it, the battleship Yamato was cruising there at that moment. To their misfortune, the Zero crashed
onto the Yamato and the jap’s battleship exploded and broke into two, like the battleship Hood had.
It’s the very suicide-attack, kamikaze! lol

Childish as this dream might be, it was so enjoyable to me that I couldn’t help smiling on the train
heading for the office this morning.

総レス数 807
406 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★